Tuesday, March 24, 2020

4 Keys to a KILLER RESUME 2020 (with Examples): Make your resumeSTAND-OUT with modern resume tips



Get your Killer Resume Cheat Sheet with a real sample resume and modern resume tips for 2020:

Is your resume or CV looking a bit OLD SCHOOL? If you're looking for modern CV advice and wondering how to write a modern, stand-out resume in 2020 then you are in the right place. We look at resume trends 2020, provide resume examples, samples and templates and lots of resume tips that will have the Recruiter saying "Wow!"

This video will be useful for anyone wondering:
- What are some modern CV tips and tricks?
- How to write a good CV in 2020?
- What are the major resume trends in 2020?
- What does a modern resume template look like?
- How can I make my resume/CV stand out from the crowd?
- How to make sure my resume actually gets read?
- What are some of the best resume tips in 2020?
- How to write a professional summary for resume?

Feel free to drop any of your resume / CV related questions down below and I'll get back to you!

Stay Badass,
Rosie

#resumetrends2020 #resumetemplate #resumetips2020

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
COME SAY HI ON SOCIAL 👋
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
📷See more on Instagram:
👥Join my network on LinkedIn:
❤️ Subscribe to the tribe:
💻 Surf my website:
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
FREE GOODIES 🎁
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

⚡Killer Resume Cheat Sheet:

⚡Find My Why // Career Purpose course:

⚡Nail That Hook (Cover Letters):

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WTF IS BADASS CAREERS? 🤷🏻‍♀️
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
I (Rosie) created Badass Careers to empower ambitious, high-achieving millennials around the world to build successful and meaningful careers without the overwhelm.

I am a BIG believer in helping people to find their “thing” and thrive at work. Luckily for me, throughout my 9+ years in Recruitment, HR, Talent & Leadership Development, I have had the privilege of catapulting HUNDREDS of people to new heights in their careers!

Nothing gives me more joy than channeling my experience to give you MODERN, unfiltered, no-BS career & side-hustle advice that allows YOU to get real results. ⁠

I can help you to get crystal-clear on what you want and then market yourself strategically so you can do work that lights🔥you🔥up🔥.

If you want to stop counting down the hours til Friday and make a big impact doing work you love, you’re in the right place!

We have the resources you need to level-up your career strategy game BIG TIME ✌

Drop me a comment to say hi!

- Rosie

✰✰✰

Disqus Comments