Sunday, March 29, 2020

CV / Resume Haroutioun Derderian - Arabic Speech



Applying for many jobs vacancies using your old cv or resume. You checked online for cv online, resume template, cv sample, cv format, cv template, cv example, curriculum vitae or even desperately searched for how to make a resume, how to write a cv, how to make a cv, how to do resume.

Here, I would like to present my first try as an inspiration!

A CV / Resume of my administrative experience and developed skills, especially in:
Customer service operation, Verbal & written communication, Team working & Supervising, Planning and organizational, Leadership and motivating, Ability to take the initiative and be trustworthy, Classroom Management, Confidence and dealing with conflict, Time, space, and task management.

Currently, I am actively looking for my new commitment and starting to challenge my professionalism with new administrative tasks and customer service responsibilities.

Need my CV! Please download it from my website down.




Email: harout_der@hotmail.com


(Last Update 12 Aug 2016)

Disqus Comments