Saturday, March 28, 2020

Tips for Starting Your Career | AIRSTREAM BAMBI TOUR | v4.04



Just starting your career? Or are you still picking a major? Or maybe you’re starting a new endeavor at your current job?

We’ve got football, tailgating, pizza, and career advice! This week on the Doug McHoney vlog, we’re going back to school. Join me as I head back to my old stomping grounds at Mizzou to talk to college students about tips for starting your career. And a tour of the new Airstream 16 foot Bambi to boot!

What’s the best career advice you’ve received? Sound off in the comments below!

Subscribe on Youtube for weekly vlogs on leadership, careers, team building, international business and global travel. www.youtube.com/dougmchoney

Check out my website:
Listen to my podcast:
Follow me on Twitter:
And on Instagram:

Disqus Comments