Friday, March 27, 2020

Visitor Visa Invitation Letter



This video explain how to write an invitation letter for visa or tourist visa. Types of letters required for a visitor visa. Tips for writing an invitation letter. What is the difference between invitation letter and sponsor letter, invitation letter for visa for family, invitation letter sample, example of invitation letter, sample invitation letter for visitor visa, sample invitation letter for visitor visa for parents, invitation letter for tourist visa family, letter of invitation canada, letter to immigration for visitor visa, sample invitation letter to canada


To: The Canadian Embassy Immigration Section



Dear Visa Officer,

Re: Letter of Invitation for my spouse/Parents/friend – (Write person name as per the passport)

I am writing this letter of support for XYZ for his/her/their Temporary Visa Application for Canada. The purpose of the trip will be to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. It will be really important day for us. So I would like to celebrate this special day with her/him. My spouse is a housewife/working and her stay will encompass a period of approximately 4 weeks starting from 22nd June to 20th July.2018. XYZ will stay at 194 Common Ave, Toronto, ON M8B 4K3. I undertake to receive XYZ at Airport. My spouse/parents/friend will be staying with me throughout her/his visit. I will provide for all her/his needs during the visit, including food, transportation and medical insurance. I also undertake complete responsibility of her/his reparation at the end of the stay

I am currently working as a Senior Logistics Coordinator at ABC Company in Toronto¨ ON and currently have a PR/Citizen card or Work permit or study permit.

The personal details XYZ is as follow:

Relation: (Spouse, parents, mother or father or other)
Name:
Date of birth:
Address:
Telephone:

My Personal details are as follows:

Name:
Date of birth:
Address in Canada: 1194 Common Ave, Toronto, ON M8B 4K3
Telephone:
Email Address: immigrationandreviews.com

If you have any questions regarding this invitation letter then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours faithfully¨

Sponsor Name

Disqus Comments