Monday, March 30, 2020

Letter of Explanation Format | Canada Immigration



This video illustrates how to write an effective Letter of Explanation for the Canadian Express Entry application. The Letter of Explanation is a powerful tool and should be used wisely. Watch the video for more information.

About the Creator: I am Devi and I immigrated to Canada in 2015. I am a Technical Writer and I create help instructions in text and video formats. Moving to Canada was an important decision in my life. I write about my experiences hoping to help others with their questions and concerns.

I am hoping to create a platform for discussions on immigration and life in Canada. Topics that I can help with include Canadian Immigration, Express Entry program tips, Police Clearance Certificates, Medical Exams, Proof of Funds, Tips on Canadian Citizenship application, Canadian Healthcare and Childcare system, Parental Supervisa, Schooling in Canada, Supervisa Insurance, etc.

****************************************
Subscribe to my channel:

For more Express Entry Tips:

- Follow me on Quora:

- Follow me on Facebook:

========================================
Canadian Immigration Related Links:
========================================

- Express Entry Process Overview -

- CRS Score Calculator -

- How to Create Express Entry Profile -

- How to Calculate Physical Presence in Canada for Citizenship -

- Why do People Immigrate to Canada -

- Documents Required for Express Entry -

- Work Reference Letter Format -

- Will my Phone Work in Canada -

========================================

Disqus Comments